Patterson and Paterson has a wealth of experience in relation to all crimes which come before the Scottish courts and at all levels, whether it be at High Court, Sheriff Court or Justice of the Peace Court.
Our lawyers specialise only in Criminal Defence, appear in courts on a daily basis and deal with high-profile cases. Our team is recognised and trusted regularly with the preparation, presentation and conduct of criminal defence cases.
Whatever you have been charged with, we have dealt with it and have a wealth of experience in doing so. We will guide you through the entire process making sure you fully understand and are confident with proceedings.
Patterson and Paterson specialise in all areas of Criminal Law including:
- Fraud including Benefit Fraud
- Breach of the Peace
- Assault & Disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug Offences
- Wasting Police time
- Sexual Offences
Our Criminal Defence Service includes:
- Representation in any court and jurisdiction in Scotland from Justice of the Peace Court and Sheriff Court to the High Court of Justiciary
- Attendance at Police Station Interviews
- Advice and Assistance on telephone and in person at any Police Station in Scotland
- Full Representation at any Court Diet appointed including Pleading Diets; Undertakings; Appearances from Custody; Invitations to answer warrants; Intermediate Diets; Trials; Deferred Sentences; Bail Reviews; CPO and DTTO Reviews; All Breach Proceedings; Diets of Debate and Examinations of Facts
- Appeals against Conviction/ Sentence including late Appeals and Applications to the Scottish Criminal Cases
- Review Commission (SCCRC)
- Driving Licence Appeals
- Proceeds of Crime Hearings
- Parole Hearing
Patterson and Paterson offer a free initial, no-obligation consultation and our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should you find yourself arrested or detained at a police station and need urgent legal assistance. Contact us to arrange your free consultation.
Our lawyers will discuss funding assistance with Legal Aid. Should you not qualify for Legal we can discuss our affordable fees on a private basis.
We will act in the strictest confidence and provide a 24 hour service to ensure that you are never on your own.